2012 new Coachman concord by Forrest River furniture is peeling and flaking, even in areas that hardly get touch.Both captains chair are completely void of original material as it has all flaked off, sofa is in nearly same condition.

We have already replaced dinette set at our own expense and they are having the same problems!! This is so frustrasting! Company tried to say we caused it by cleaning it!!! Glad to see we are not the only ones with this problem.

If anyone starts a class action suit, we will join if we cannot get this issue resolved.

They should step up and do a recall to replace.

This person wrote the review 2012 coachmen rv concord rv from Coachmen Rv and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Coachmen Rv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coachmen Rv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coachmen Rv?

Comments

MelissaD2016

Update: the company came through and replaced all of our defective seat covering. The quality of the new covering is much better.

Lexington Park, Maryland, United States #1348370

I have the same problem on my 2013.

Cornell, Illinois, United States #1225950

Coachmen has ruined our happy plans for retirement.Who has the money to throw away on their junk.

You would not believe the poor quality and craftsmanship in my new 2015 mirada we bought Last fall.

Just sickning.We don't have any idea or no what to do.