Southmayd, Texas
Resolved

We bought a 2015 Freedom Express from Hunter RV in Sapulpa Oklahoma.The kitchen slide leaked with the first rain.

Floods the kitchen everytime it rains. It has been worked on 6 times for the exact same leak. Even went back to Coachmen once, leaked worse than before. Had another leak that Coachmen blamed Hunter RV for (improperly installed the 2nd a/c) that flooded the bedroom, soaked the mattress.

They only replaced the mattress and one board. Had a leak with the slide in, service tech said the "pan" under the refrigerator was busted up. Along with other things, he didn't tell me what. Then had a leak in the bunk room, that Hunter RV blamed Coachmen for, said fittings were not properly tightens from the factory.

Soaked a lot of boards and the carpet. Nothing replaced. This has been a total nightmare.

Coachmen needs to be made accountable for the horrible products they manufacture.A lot of money spent on such crappy products.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of coachmen rv rv from Coachmen Rv and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Coachmen Rv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coachmen Rv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coachmen Rv?

Comments