Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Why OH Why didn't I check out reviews before I bought a Coachman Mirada Motorhome.Just picked up my 2017 Mirada 37LSF with all the bells and whistles.

Signed the paperwork, wrote the down payment check, and was told to come back an pickup the rig in a week. Showed up a week later, and while it looked pretty, look a lot closer! We marked up the coach with blue tape as directed, and came back to find out all they did was remove the tape, with either no repairs made, or they just used a brown crayon over the scratches and gouges (looks terrible). We found 71 items damaged, broken, or scratched, and only two items were fixed!

The dealer stated that it was all on the side of the manufacture, and not their problem. Of course, now that you have signed the contract, and payed the money, very little recourse! The had my rig for another three weeks, and when we showed up again, still had not received the parts from Coachman. After screaming for four hours, they finally started pulling parts out of six other Mirada coaches.

We finally drove it home (at night), and the next day, opened her up in the morning, and with slides out, found the wood flooring all scratched up and major gouges, and planks lifted. Turns out the pop-out slides and sits atop the flooring when unit is in the "in" position, and the plastic runner acts as sandpaper. Not even ONE day went by and my floor was trashed. I did bring this up with the dealer a month before, but of course I was lied to and told that there was debris on the floor when they drove it out causing the initial damage.

Was wondering why they included a full box of flooring the was stuck back in one of the storage compartments. Now I know! Called Coachman and left messages, and emails go unanswered. I checked with other manufactures, and found that their slide-out do not contact the floor in the "in" position, and do not sit on the floor (just hover).

I am not sitting here, and have found many more issues they said they fixed. So much damage driving the rig home. Why Warren Buffett (the BillionAire!) would allow this to go on with one of his companies (OH! that's right, profits!).

Both me an my wife are just sick! Nothing we can do! So please, think twice, and do not believe ANYTHING the salesperson tells you! Even when they low ball you we what you think is a great deal.

You will end up with a motorhome you can never use, or have to put up with a lemon.

If you have one, please let other know your issues, which I'm sure you do.Thanks for allowing me to vent!

Review about: 2017 Coachmen Rv Mirada 37lsf Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Coachmen Rv?

Comments