OMG, where do I start? Perhaps my first trip with the unit in Spring '17where the black and gray tank valves would not budge. Oh, and let's not forget the leaking propane line. Off to camping world...well, after the trailer sat with festering tanks for about a month because camping world was booked out. Supposedly fixed, but after another trip the black tank seized up again. Fixed a 2nd time, until about mid-summer in 2018 when it seized again. After much cursing, swearing, hammering and spraying with liquid wrench it finally came loose. I'm sure this will happen again. Oh, and about a week ago propane lines started leaking. I smelled something...or so I thought, but overlooked and rushed out for our camping trip. Went to fire up propane stove and nothing! Hmmm...tank is empty but it was refilled after last trip. DOH...line leaking again! Can't this kill someone?

Oh and also all the doors have suffered heat damage now twice!! storage doors and main door all delaminated. Fixed now for the 2nd time, but no telling how long it will last.

And speaking of lasting, don't expect the roof vents to last more than 18months. Replaced those ourselves.

Also in first year, I hear a scraping sound coming from trailer after a 3 hour drive and pulling into campground. Everyone is waiving me down?? Get out to find the whole protective underbelly (A flexible, plasti-coated type of material) has completely come undone and folded itself backwards under axles. Much more cursing/swearing this time around also. Got it put back together...or so I thought until it came apart on freeway and (after people waiving me down again)I had to pull over and remove the POS in 100 degree California heat. Oh, and included RV insurance through Coachmen is useless btw. Back to camping world for that fix.

Fast forward to the present, propane tanks straps broken and useless, propane lines leaking again, fenders (above tires) warped beyond belief like the doors I mentioned, and realized cable connection not connected and simply cut-off behind pane. Guess that's why I have been struggling with cable connections since I've owned unit.

I'm probably leaving something out, but I'm tired of typing!

Product or Service Mentioned: Coachmen Rv Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 14.

Comments