Coachmen Rv - My 2005 Coachman Catalina is falling apart at seams!
Update added by user Apr 22, 2013
Wow!I posted the poor quality and poor customer service I experienced with Coachman to assist others not to make the same mistake I did and buy a better made camper.
Yes, I realize it
is out of warranty, however I expected an reply back possibly extended a parts discount or reference to good repair man! I did expect minor repairs and I have made those repairs out of my pocket, such as new antenna, several water line nozzels, all the clips to hold access doors, new thermastat for AC.... and yes I maintain it very well. There is still no excuse for it to fall apart at the seems!
If you buy a $30,000 car is it no big deal if the body side panels come apart from the frame and fall off in 8 years???
And as for your suggestions....
I don't need to get a life, I have a very good one!Sorry your standards aren't as high as mine!
Original review posted by user Apr 17, 2013
I purchased 2005 Coachman Catalina brand new. It is literaly falling apart at the seams! See pictures of both
the left and right sides on rear of trailer coming apart at
I contacted Coachman customer service and Delmarva RV customer service, neither have responded. They either don't care or they choose to ignore me and hope I go away!
I have not only major water damage to the interior walls but also "critter" damage. Animals came in the out crack in wall on left side allowing access to chew thru the interior wall and destroyed the inside from rear to front with urine and *** and chewing blankets, pillows, shoes etc. etc.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2005 Coachman Catalina
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "2012 new Coachman concord by Forrest River furniture is peeling and flaking, even in areas that hardly get touch. Both captains chair are completely void of original material as..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Don't know where to start. I've been waiting for black friday to buy couple of new video games for PS4. And apperantely walmart had quite good deals. And as soon..."
- "As an employee who works there currently, this does not surprise me at all. The amount of product that walks out that door without being paid for is astounding. I..."