Update added by user Apr 22, 2013
Wow!I posted the poor quality and poor customer service I experienced with Coachman to assist others not to make the same mistake I did and buy a better made camper.
Yes, I realize it
is out of warranty, however I expected an reply back possibly extended a parts discount or reference to good repair man! I did expect minor repairs and I have made those repairs out of my pocket, such as new antenna, several water line nozzels, all the clips to hold access doors, new thermastat for AC.... and yes I maintain it very well. There is still no excuse for it to fall apart at the seems!
If you buy a $30,000 car is it no big deal if the body side panels come apart from the frame and fall off in 8 years???
And as for your suggestions....
I don't need to get a life, I have a very good one!Sorry your standards aren't as high as mine!
Original review posted by user Apr 17, 2013
I purchased 2005 Coachman Catalina brand new. It is literaly falling apart at the seams! See pictures of both
the left and right sides on rear of trailer coming apart at
I contacted Coachman customer service and Delmarva RV customer service, neither have responded. They either don't care or they choose to ignore me and hope I go away!
I have not only major water damage to the interior walls but also "critter" damage. Animals came in the out crack in wall on left side allowing access to chew thru the interior wall and destroyed the inside from rear to front with urine and *** and chewing blankets, pillows, shoes etc. etc.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2005 Coachman Catalina
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Aamco Transmission Complaint 2-20-16 I changed my truck transmission filter & fluids and found a piece of metal at the bottom of the transmission oil pan. I was not sure what the..."
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "As an employee who works there currently, this does not surprise me at all. The amount of product that walks out that door without being paid for is astounding. I..."
- "Don't know where to start. I've been waiting for black friday to buy couple of new video games for PS4. And apperantely walmart had quite good deals. And as soon..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."