I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!!along with Nathan Hedges.
I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness that goes into their coaches. It is truly sickening. They shur do give the fine Amish people of Middlebury Ind a bad name. Because Coachmen sure likes to brag about Amish made quality in their products.
The Amish people are sleeping at the wheel. They need to rise and rebel against Coachmen. To regain their honor and integrity. My brand new Coachmen Mirada 35ls purchased last fall has an undercarriage that looks like was sitting in a salt solution that just rusted it like crazy.
Never again will i buy a coachmen product and every campground i go to' I will bash them totally and show fellow campers. Believe me' I have been having a great time doing it this summer at all the places i take it, And people are just so stunned and so amazed at what they see. I hear plenty of other same stories to. Coachmen could care less.
I have spent 3 weeks at the factory in Middlebury while mine was having some repairs done' I seen so much' And i see why their product is like it is. No communication between departments and constantly drop the ball. then you get told, We have your unit all fixed' but there is a list of items they will not fix. and what they repaired is not hardly any better than it was in the first place.
They cut crooked boards just like the first time and use a ton of wood grained looking tape to cover up many many other bad workmanship like the all the cleats in the cabinets that get split wide open when they screw the screws in way to deep and split the cleats wide open i'm afraid the cabinets are going to fall off the ceiling in mine. And so much more.
What a disgrace.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Junk i have to pay for for the rest of my life
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "2012 new Coachman concord by Forrest River furniture is peeling and flaking, even in areas that hardly get touch. Both captains chair are completely void of original material as..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."