Coachmen Rv - My new coachmen mirada35 ls

5 of 66 Coachmen Rv reviews

I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!!along with Nathan Hedges.

I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness that goes into their coaches. It is truly sickening. They shur do give the fine Amish people of Middlebury Ind a bad name. Because Coachmen sure likes to brag about Amish made quality in their products.

The Amish people are sleeping at the wheel. They need to rise and rebel against Coachmen. To regain their honor and integrity. My brand new Coachmen Mirada 35ls purchased last fall has an undercarriage that looks like was sitting in a salt solution that just rusted it like crazy.

Never again will i buy a coachmen product and every campground i go to' I will bash them totally and show fellow campers. Believe me' I have been having a great time doing it this summer at all the places i take it, And people are just so stunned and so amazed at what they see. I hear plenty of other same stories to. Coachmen could care less.

I have spent 3 weeks at the factory in Middlebury while mine was having some repairs done' I seen so much' And i see why their product is like it is. No communication between departments and constantly drop the ball. then you get told, We have your unit all fixed' but there is a list of items they will not fix. and what they repaired is not hardly any better than it was in the first place.

They cut crooked boards just like the first time and use a ton of wood grained looking tape to cover up many many other bad workmanship like the all the cleats in the cabinets that get split wide open when they screw the screws in way to deep and split the cleats wide open i'm afraid the cabinets are going to fall off the ceiling in mine. And so much more.

What a disgrace.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Interest Rate
Insurance Quality

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Junk i have to pay for for the rest of my life

Reason of review:
2015 Coachmen Mirada 35Ls New Last Fall
Review category
Dealers
review #944536 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Coachmen Rv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 66 Coachmen Rv reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Coachmen Rv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Coachmen Rv.
Filing a new complaint about
×