I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!!along with Nathan Hedges.
I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness that goes into their coaches. It is truly sickening. They shur do give the fine Amish people of Middlebury Ind a bad name. Because Coachmen sure likes to brag about Amish made quality in their products.
The Amish people are sleeping at the wheel. They need to rise and rebel against Coachmen. To regain their honor and integrity. My brand new Coachmen Mirada 35ls purchased last fall has an undercarriage that looks like was sitting in a salt solution that just rusted it like crazy.
Never again will i buy a coachmen product and every campground i go to' I will bash them totally and show fellow campers. Believe me' I have been having a great time doing it this summer at all the places i take it, And people are just so stunned and so amazed at what they see. I hear plenty of other same stories to. Coachmen could care less.
I have spent 3 weeks at the factory in Middlebury while mine was having some repairs done' I seen so much' And i see why their product is like it is. No communication between departments and constantly drop the ball. then you get told, We have your unit all fixed' but there is a list of items they will not fix. and what they repaired is not hardly any better than it was in the first place.
They cut crooked boards just like the first time and use a ton of wood grained looking tape to cover up many many other bad workmanship like the all the cleats in the cabinets that get split wide open when they screw the screws in way to deep and split the cleats wide open i'm afraid the cabinets are going to fall off the ceiling in mine. And so much more.
What a disgrace.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Junk i have to pay for for the rest of my life
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."