3.0

Wow.Just read all the reviews on the newer coachmen RV's.

They have gone downhill since selling out to Forest River. I have a 2002 and I couldn't be happier. Any thoughts of trading it in have been banished from my mind. It's been driven all over the US and has performed great.

I had to replace some of the outside skin as it leaked and I replaced the tires in 2008 as I was taking a trip thru the Red Mountains and the San Juans and felt safer with new tires.Thanks for sharing the unhappy situations.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of 2002 coachmen leprechaun from Coachmen Rv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Coachmen Rv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was new caravan club. Author liked the most customer service. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coachmen Rv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coachmen Rv?

Comments