3.0

I own a 2014 Concord 30 TS which is in most respects a nice coach.There were many small issues that were taken care of under warranty.

I do have an issue that I want to solve myself as the unit is now out of warranty. The power plug aove the built in stereo where my Sattelite controller is located and which controls the 120v a/c for the TV quit working. I know that the TV is on a small circuit the controls the a/c and turns it off when the coach is started to prevent the driver from somehow twisting his/her neck to watch it but that isn't the issue. The issue is that I lost the neutral side of the 120v a/c and I know not how to find the other end.

It is part of the single CFI protected circuit. I tried to follow the wiring but it goes into the ceiling and disappears. There are no schematics for the coach on the net and emailing Coachman was never answered.

I would like to know where the other end is or at least how the wiring is channeled through the coach so I can replace the wire and live life happy.Hope someone that may have experienced a similar problem can give me so tips.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad or missing parts and quality control. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of coachmen rv rv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Coachmen Rv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coachmen rv rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Coachmen Rv.

Had an Experience with Coachmen Rv?

Comments